Remove guard tasks - reason inside

Talk about your RvR experience here
Trishin
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Trishin » Oct 04, 2012 08:44

Hendak wrote:This thread is so May 2012 :P

Still a very small sample size (< 2 weeks) to know what impact all the changes hold.

The zerg battles have been fun yes, but anyone who played live back before NF (2001-2003) will remember that zerging gets old fast if its the only show in town.

I think SI (ballpark eta please !) and adding in Heretics for Alb (base buffs) would be excellent however :twisted:

@SI - Will come, but no ETA will come
@Heretics - Never
@Zerg battles being only alternative - Did you read what Ron wrote? There is still solo single action in Emain as before the keep changes. Zerg battles are not the only option.
Got any questions? Submit them to me and I will try to get them answered in our grab bag !
Rajnish wrote:Why didn't someone warn me that being GM means lots of boring research, logging, testing and organizing data....
I thought it was all about looking cool....

Uthgard Rules || How to connect || FAQ

holsten-knight
Lion Knight

Postby holsten-knight » Oct 04, 2012 10:12

8vs8 is also not only possible but even very good, from what i have seen the 2 days of the week i played.

ZaiQQ
Eagle Knight

Postby ZaiQQ » Oct 04, 2012 10:26

holsten-knight wrote:8vs8 is also not only possible but even very good, from what i have seen the 2 days of the week i played.

You've been lucky :p

holsten-knight
Lion Knight

Postby holsten-knight » Oct 04, 2012 11:04

yesterday was real fun 8vs8 from mid perspective... mb, realm joint, requiem (on alb), rinnegati, 1 PUG alb grp, 1 PUG hib grp. We had some nice 8vs8, a lot of adds, got zerged several times but who cares... at least a lot of inc.

Don't know how it was for the other realms though, as we were the only mid fg for a long time... they seemed all just to wait for us like we were the only mammal in a swamp full of bloodthirsty mosquitoes :D

Galandriel2
Phoenix Knight

Postby Galandriel2 » Oct 04, 2012 11:21

oh holsten you are sooooo eloquent and deep <3 :oops:
[12:46] <Roundhouse_> actualy galandriel and blackbeard the master challenges out on heavytanks
[23:52] <Skarz> u are best skald i seen for long time

Spivo
Eagle Knight

Postby Spivo » Oct 04, 2012 11:34

holsten-knight wrote:they seemed all just to wait for us like we were the only mammal in a swamp full of bloodthirsty mosquitoes :D

Which is odd, as everyone knows DG are cold-blooded :P
Albion and having fun

Previous

Return to Realm versus Realm