Anyone looking for 8v8 guild?

Public communication platform for all Albion players.
emotep
Warder

Postby emotep » Jun 15, 2017 03:34

Hello friends,

Our guild recently transferred here from Hib, and we need a few more to fill out the ranks. We could use a Cleric, Minstrel, and Cab or Theurg. Arms or Merc or Pal wouldnt be bad either, likely as peeler. Basically, if you have albs and want to play, hit me up. If you're part of a fragmented guild and might be interested in merging, hit me up.

A little background, the guild is mostly formed of people who played DAOC from release thru ToA, mostly on Palomides, Gawain, Mordred, Lancelot, and the classic cluster. We were all part of decent guilds, all RR10-11. Plus you get to play with the #1 ranked DAoC player of all time, everyone knows him, the illustrious Gary. Peace Be Upon Him.

anyway, if you want to dunk/get dunked, send me a pm with what you got and some of your history/experience. Also please note that if you were an Egyptian King in a past life, make sure to mention that. I'd prefer you already have high lvl albs but if not, PL is an option.

Thanks friends. <we wuz kangz>

Edit: Forgot to mention, we are on PST time. (American)

Clixxz
Warder

Postby Clixxz » Jun 15, 2017 22:24

Kangz u need to merge with Cynergy, I'm an active PLing necro. Me and ramo could pygmy PL fast. We got cab cleric 2x arms and maybe a mins.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Ramocheese
Warder

Postby Ramocheese » Jun 16, 2017 19:49

we wuz kangz
-Ramo

ntc
Myrmidon

Postby ntc » Jun 21, 2017 18:53

eta on mid reroll? :lol:
Rune - Ntce
Arms - Ntco
Cab - Magas

Old AE Vids

(Percival) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGLd2U4tEJE
(Percival) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e45zPBzc9_0
(Gareth) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4eC1K4o1bM

aylictal
Myrmidon

Postby aylictal » Jun 23, 2017 21:59

Jer and I will run with anyone. We've been playing since release with several high rr chars. But we probably won't be quick to join a guild.

I play a minstrel here and hes on a reaver/cleric/sorc but he really wants to main his reaver.

ig name: ohay
discord: simon

emotep
Warder

Postby emotep » Jun 24, 2017 08:20

thanks yall, we were able to find some people. Enjoy farming us soon, hibs/mids.

Just wanted to let everyone else know, that I got a TON of interest. Like 25+ people. Meaning, there is a lot of displaced nerds out there who are interested in RvRing regularly. If anyone else was thinking of reforming or throwing a guild together, seems like you could find some interest.

Stukov
Guardian

Postby Stukov » Jul 03, 2017 03:49

Still looking for a full time minstrel...

bump

Return to Albion