2 friends starting fresh looking for a good duo

Public communication platform for all Albion players.
mccluskm
Guardian

Postby mccluskm » Jul 13, 2017 05:49

novoal wrote:Necros being boring should be outweighed by the cash flow and potential to PL each other. Especially if you use the guide I provided, you should be going so fast that you have trouble getting bored.

Well I'm leveling the sorc but I keep having this nagging feeling that I should just be playing a necro ;p

Aelred
Myrmidon

Postby Aelred » Jul 13, 2017 20:09

To be honest, now that the BG revamp is in, leveling as Sorc/Cleric might be a breeze, and a very fun one at that. No AT'ing on those classes means you can happily level from 20-47 in BGs, and as I said before, you have one of (if not THE) strongest PvP duos. Once you cap out, grab that Windchaser pet and farm Lynn Barfog to 50. If you can get away without leveling a Necro, that will be awesome :)

Kill task to 20, and you're all set. Assuming your Cleric friend is going 42 Enhance, 33 Rejuv, 7 Smite, I might suggest raising their Smite skill to 7 by the time you hit 20. You'll be happy for the extra damage (however small) in that duo.

Budikah
Phoenix Knight

Postby Budikah » Jul 13, 2017 22:36

Aelred wrote:To be honest, now that the BG revamp is in, leveling as Sorc/Cleric might be a breeze, and a very fun one at that. No AT'ing on those classes means you can happily level from 20-47 in BGs, and as I said before, you have one of (if not THE) strongest PvP duos. Once you cap out, grab that Windchaser pet and farm Lynn Barfog to 50. If you can get away without leveling a Necro, that will be awesome :)

Kill task to 20, and you're all set. Assuming your Cleric friend is going 42 Enhance, 33 Rejuv, 7 Smite, I might suggest raising their Smite skill to 7 by the time you hit 20. You'll be happy for the extra damage (however small) in that duo.
More importantly than damage, having a PBAOE rupt and AoE InstaMez aren't bad ohshit buttons at that level. Obviously you don't want to make people Mez immune, but in situations where your Sorc buddy is going to die and you are out of options...

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Satanic Panic - Cleric
Budikah - Cabalist
Leader of Primordial Guild / Alliance
Primordial Discord ---> https://discord.gg/Fa85ptj

Previous

Return to Albion