Necro or Caba best farm char?

Public communication platform for all Albion players.
kpax
Myrmidon

Postby kpax » Jul 25, 2017 18:54

I never played necro before.. What skill necro can farm solo, any high lvl mobs like 60+ with necro possible ?

what is the most effective skilling way to lvl up fastest ? 1-50

djegu
Myrmidon

Postby djegu » Jul 25, 2017 23:43

necro necro and necro caba is nice but necro can kill yellow way faster with almost no downtime

hazelhimself
Gryphon Knight

Postby hazelhimself » Jul 26, 2017 10:47

necro.
cab is worthless on this server. why? because every spot is constantly farmed by at least one necro which means: no clumps for cab to farm. your best bet is to create a "nameless" necro...leave him guildless....behave like an asshole. go holla holla. its what everyone does apparently.

kpax
Myrmidon

Postby kpax » Jul 27, 2017 00:35

and i guess deathsight skill ???

hazelhimself
Gryphon Knight

Postby hazelhimself » Jul 27, 2017 08:52

yes. unless you have a dedicated cleric buddy....then servant is better in some cases. but sight offers the most flexible farming tool. cant kill highlvl mobs with it solo tho.

mikkyo
Warder

Postby mikkyo » Aug 01, 2017 17:18

best farmchar?

buffcleric

Hard
Warder

Postby Hard » Aug 21, 2017 16:40

hazelhimself wrote:yes. unless you have a dedicated cleric buddy....then servant is better in some cases. but sight offers the most flexible farming tool. cant kill highlvl mobs with it solo tho.

Treatzz is a PW necro that farms with his cleric buddy Paprika (both in the guild Garbage Disposal Service) and they will take the entire tree camp at pygmies even when 3 other groups are sharing it. He has no compunction of etiquette, no semblance of courtesy, no regard for anyone but himself.

His group is the only group whom I have seen over 8 months who do this regularly and doesn't give a single F*%@ about their reputation on the server. Oddly enough Treatzz shows up as a lvl 51 inconnu necro. Every other necro I've encountered will at least have some semblance of respect for other albs to some degree. Apparently etiquette is not part of the vocabulary of his native language.

Return to Albion