New to server, long time DAoC player back in the day

Public communication platform for all Albion players.
Vanden
Guardian

Postby Vanden » Aug 25, 2017 03:16

I had a RR10 cleric back in the day on Merlin (mostly 8man/small man) (and also a RR8 healer/RR5 bard as time went on trying all three realms).

Just wanted to briefly introduce myself and see if any guilds are recruiting?

I have a lvl 7 minstrel right now (IGN Trach), and plan to eventually roll a cleric.

The goal is level 50 8man/small man RvR like I did back in the day on these two toons since I'm assuming speed and heals/buffs are always in demand.

IGN Trach or Intuitionz (cleric) if you want to say hi!

I'd link my herald profile, but since I'm a new user it may be too spammy it says.
Last edited by Vanden on Aug 25, 2017 22:08, edited 1 time in total.

Cartesii
Warder

Postby Cartesii » Aug 25, 2017 07:28

Welcome Trach ;)

Pao
Gryphon Knight

Postby Pao » Aug 25, 2017 13:17

Welcome! atm its a lot of zerg action. Smallman is possible too but you run a lot around :D
Hope GMs are fine with what they have stated, that they are fine with just 80 people (300ppl was Trishin Statement long time ago) playing the game under their vision.
Its important to leave this server running doesn't matter how low the numbers will be. The other servers can fail but Uthgard still will be there, thats Uthgards only chance.

Edit 19/09/21: Well Uthgards chance has come.

Ragdoll
Guardian

Postby Ragdoll » Sep 03, 2017 10:27

Hey!
Did you find a Guild to settle in? Otherwise we have space for ya, old daoc players with base on Camlann back in the days.

Contact me ingame Ragedoll or Charcoaled or just type here or pm for more info.. =)

Return to Albion