Albion has a cancer

Public communication platform for all Albion players.
cairbeth
Warder

Postby cairbeth » Aug 15, 2017 09:24

Ilerget wrote:+90% of houses are closed, no matter the realm or the server

most ppl dont know how to open there house fore orters

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Aug 15, 2017 10:27

Should be a standard feature, it doesnt matter as long you cant rob house vaults

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

silenced
Phoenix Knight

Postby silenced » Aug 17, 2017 13:19

relvinian wrote:back to the cancer

I have not played for a couple days to give myself a break to help my carpal tunnel out.

But i have logged in about 8x and asked in camelot or in alliance chat for someone to put a proc on for me and i have the proc.

Short question, that thread by you is hilarious again.

Especially, as an alchemist, it's hard to make money. Most people buy the procs in housing and then look for some random available alchemist to put it on, for free of course!

Now, how would you think about: you leveled up your crafter, spent time, money and so on and then someone comes by, with a bought proc somewhere and wants YOU to put it on HIS item for FREE. Would you help?

Maybe ask and mention that you pay 200g to get it on the item, and you will get help. It's the same with all those people that got their SC gems and ask for some SC to imbue their items, for free please, because of they already got the gems. Well, you know: go ****** yourself.

Business, that's how it works!
Albion Forever!

Lev
Gryphon Knight

Postby Lev » Aug 17, 2017 15:14

silenced wrote:It's the same with all those people that got their SC gems and ask for some SC to imbue their items, for free please, because of they already got the gems. Well, you know: go ****** yourself.

Business, that's how it works!

i really don't get it, why such a request leads to such a reaction (go ****** yourself)...

Rhaidyn
Warder

Postby Rhaidyn » Aug 18, 2017 06:03

I think what he is saying that to SC someones armor takes time and since you just bought the gems from someone else he is wasting his time at the cost of him working to make himself a LGM SC'er

Flyguy
Banned

Postby Flyguy » Aug 18, 2017 06:11

You ever walk into a bakery, hand the baker some flour sugar and chocolate and ask them to make you a cake for a discounted price?
retired

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Aug 18, 2017 08:01

Have you ever done some "friends" a favor?

Rhaidyn
Warder

Postby Rhaidyn » Aug 18, 2017 23:36

Stasis wrote:Have you ever done some "friends" a favor?

I want to be your friend and go to you in your job and say, do this for free even though it cost you all your time and money to pay for it.

If my friends ask me to fix a computer for free I tell them you are not very good friends as it cost me $60k to go school to do this and you want me to make no money at so I can owe my student loans for the rest of my life? If you were a true friend you would pay your friend as he needs to make money for his time and effort. If you expect if for free you are no friend at all.

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Aug 19, 2017 09:47

I scratch your back, you scratch mine (never know when your the one that need help, and when you do a favor its much more likely that someone do one in retur. I would gladly help imbue stuff if i do it on my turms. I dont quit a exp grp or a run in rvr or stop doing a craft order to help. But if i got down time i gladly help you. (Down time aint exactly a problem to find in this game.)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Zob
Myrmidon

Postby Zob » Sep 03, 2017 15:01

Just wondering why you moved Icebound Bracer away from Jarl's loot table. Inverted QOL changes? That will work :D

Bracer used to be 1.5 plats, now is 5 plats.

Congrats.

Also why did you up his runspeed to make him unkitable? He didn't run like a chicken in Somalia on live and only the bonedancers are able to kill it now.

Previous

Return to Albion