Unable to sign in to launcher

If you need support, you can get help here!
Ithiggi
Gryphon Knight

Postby Ithiggi » Jul 29, 2023 17:54

Unable to sign in to Open ID, with Google it times out, facebook... no app,email tells me I already have an account log in with facebook or google. And finally microsoft times out aswell.

Ithiggi
Gryphon Knight

Postby Ithiggi » Jul 30, 2023 03:28

I downloaded another browser, it seems good now.

Pompernick
Warder

Postby Pompernick » Jul 30, 2023 19:39

Which browser worked for you?

Ithiggi
Gryphon Knight

Postby Ithiggi » Aug 01, 2023 19:00

Opera GX, it has too much turned on at the start, but is easy to shut off these "features".

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Jun 26, 2024 09:52

I can not login with google right now, it fails on both Edge and Chrome.

I just loads, does something, reloads page and it's back to the 4 buttons to log in.

No errors, no nothing, but can't play, just keeps getting the sign in :(
Uthgard 2.0 auto-bestiary Zones, maps, monsters, locations, items, drop rates and statistics.
DAoC game mechanics information templates, realm ranks, spell dmg type, melee speed, blocking, exp/group calculation
Alb <M Y T H>: Citybilens, 50 Minstrel, Muchthinarms, 49 Paladin & Boltsarebroken, 48 Wizard
Hib: April, 50 Eldritch
Mid <Myth>: Direktoeren, 50 Shaman, Flammespyd, 50 Runemaster & Skambankeren, 50 Berzerker

also Tesla coil and high voltage is my hobby

Shenyen
Warder

Postby Shenyen » Jun 26, 2024 22:48

Same here, can't login via Google and logging in via Facebook also says that the App is currently not working, so I guess something bigger is broken on Uthgard's side...
Shenyen
Sihunjan
Corvette
Others

Korzik
Guardian

Postby Korzik » Jun 27, 2024 21:52

I'm also unable to log in to play.

I select "Sign in with email" as I have always done. Get a message as below after putting in my same old email:

You already have an account
You’ve already used xxxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com. Sign in with Google to continue.

I then try to sign in with Google, but it flips me back to the same four log in choices. I've tried Google Chrome, MS Edge and Firefox.

Sadly, I've also tried reloading the entire Camelot client and Uthgard launcher with no resolution. Any dev help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Kors on Alb, We Play for Keeps
Korzik on Hib, Celtic Crusaders
Korik on Mid, Nordic Crusaders

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Jun 30, 2024 12:02

This is killing what was left of Uthgard :(

Many people report same problems on Uthgard Discord.
Uthgard 2.0 auto-bestiary Zones, maps, monsters, locations, items, drop rates and statistics.
DAoC game mechanics information templates, realm ranks, spell dmg type, melee speed, blocking, exp/group calculation
Alb <M Y T H>: Citybilens, 50 Minstrel, Muchthinarms, 49 Paladin & Boltsarebroken, 48 Wizard
Hib: April, 50 Eldritch
Mid <Myth>: Direktoeren, 50 Shaman, Flammespyd, 50 Runemaster & Skambankeren, 50 Berzerker

also Tesla coil and high voltage is my hobby

Andbriwal
Warder

Postby Andbriwal » Jun 30, 2024 17:32

Same with me. I used to sign in with Google, but it's no longer working with the usual Google Chrome browser.
If this isn't fixed, will it mean my house will be repossessed if I'm not able to pay the rent?

Korzik
Guardian

Postby Korzik » Jul 01, 2024 02:51

I am still unable to log in after reporting the issue several days ago. Hopefully someone will look into the issue soon, especially as others are being affected as well. Something is obviously not working on the Uthgard side.
Kors on Alb, We Play for Keeps
Korzik on Hib, Celtic Crusaders
Korik on Mid, Nordic Crusaders

Hibenosa
Myrmidon

Postby Hibenosa » Jul 01, 2024 22:51

Same issue here :/
Hibenosa Legendary Alchemist and Infiltrator 50
Hibenes Legendary Tailor and Necromancer 50
Hibenas Legendary Spellcrafter and Cleric 50
Hibenusa Legendary Armorcrafter and Paladin 47
Hibenos Legendary Weaponcrafter and Reaver 20

Blue
Developer
Developer

Postby Blue » Jul 02, 2024 02:22

I will have to take a look at it. Google announced that they changed the login method.
It's done when it's done. Thanks for your patience.
Every bug gets fixed. Sooner or later.

"It is an inescapable law of nature that the amount of satisfaction one gains from achieving something
is related to how hard it is and easy things can only elicit a fleeting superficial sort of pleasure."

Blue says, "you used macro tools or macro keyboard"
Pala says, "i am disabled. and i have a mechanic left hand that can be programed. its hard to play woith one hand"

[Appeal] Bxxxxxxxx: "why is RA first aid cann man i stealth use and not unstealth cann man ra if man use unstealth ?????????"
BannedUser: "i was not using automate game action my hand was fall on keyboard during i was sleep .... i was completly fall on keyboard ..."

Filters
Gryphon Knight

Postby Filters » Jul 02, 2024 09:42

Blue wrote:I will have to take a look at it. Google announced that they changed the login method.

Apparently if u stay logged you have no problem. I didnt have any problem infact
there are none so deaf as those who will not hear

nevermind
Guardian

Postby nevermind » Jul 02, 2024 12:39

So how long for will the server be down?

Skurk
Myrmidon

Postby Skurk » Jul 02, 2024 12:42

Blue wrote:I will have to take a look at it. Google announced that they changed the login method.

While your at it, would you mind placeing the Dragons back into the game?

I dont know for how long it has been, but Genjiro or Abydos removed the Dragons from the game Years ago because hibs were killing it with less people than what was entended for the Encounter and hereby removed the possibility to optain tradeable respec stones. I know that theres an Elf in need in Odins Gate but he only allowes people to bring him 1 cloth to blow his nose in in enxhange for a non-tradeable respec stone once you reach the 30th level.

I know that theres not many people left on this server but those that are would love to get back into some Dragon Slaying. I think this will allso awaken some more players that are not playing right now, to consider visiting this awesome relic of a server again!

Next

Return to Support