Unable to sign in to launcher

If you need support, you can get help here!
Filters
Gryphon Knight

Postby Filters » Jul 02, 2024 13:29

Skurk wrote:
Blue wrote:I will have to take a look at it. Google announced that they changed the login method.

While your at it, would you mind placeing the Dragons back into the game?

I dont know for how long it has been, but Genjiro or Abydos removed the Dragons from the game Years ago because hibs were killing it with less people than what was entended for the Encounter and hereby removed the possibility to optain tradeable respec stones. I know that theres an Elf in need in Odins Gate but he only allowes people to bring him 1 cloth to blow his nose in in enxhange for a non-tradeable respec stone once you reach the 30th level.

I know that theres not many people left on this server but those that are would love to get back into some Dragon Slaying. I think this will allso awaken some more players that are not playing right now, to consider visiting this awesome relic of a server again!

Yeah would be very appreciated ! So we can have more people leave the other so called Daoc server :D
there are none so deaf as those who will not hear

Thorberg
Myrmidon

Postby Thorberg » Jul 02, 2024 17:26

Server up again and running!
Thank you, Blue!

Rendiviel
Gryphon Knight

Postby Rendiviel » Jul 02, 2024 19:32

Still experiencing this issue. I'm able to sign in to my account, but unable to get my son signed into his. When I try to connect with google, it just doesn't let me sign in. I try using email, and it says that I already have a google account with that email. Please fix this, it's incredibly frustrating.

Shenyen
Warder

Postby Shenyen » Jul 02, 2024 22:47

Yeah, still happens here
Shenyen
Sihunjan
Corvette
Others

Korzik
Guardian

Postby Korzik » Jul 03, 2024 05:58

Yes, I'm still having the same login issue as Rendiviel reports above.
Kors on Alb, We Play for Keeps
Korzik on Hib, Celtic Crusaders
Korik on Mid, Nordic Crusaders

Ithiggi
Gryphon Knight

Postby Ithiggi » Jul 03, 2024 19:57

I had this issue a year ago give or take ... I got help from Abydos he reset my log in to microsoft account ... then it happened again I switched browser to Opera and every thing worked. When got a new computer same issue with edge and chrome, I got Opera and was able to log into server.

PS don't get Opera GX it has extras for gaming ... none of the extra features are worth it unless you like spam about usless games and gaming apps.

Ithiggi
Gryphon Knight

Postby Ithiggi » Jul 03, 2024 20:11

Also don't log out of Open ID this might cause this. I am singed in with google with no problems. Deleting the wrong cookie can cause this as well.

Blue
Developer
Developer

Postby Blue » Jul 04, 2024 02:38

Login with google and microsoft accounts should be fixed now.
It's done when it's done. Thanks for your patience.
Every bug gets fixed. Sooner or later.

"It is an inescapable law of nature that the amount of satisfaction one gains from achieving something
is related to how hard it is and easy things can only elicit a fleeting superficial sort of pleasure."

Blue says, "you used macro tools or macro keyboard"
Pala says, "i am disabled. and i have a mechanic left hand that can be programed. its hard to play woith one hand"

[Appeal] Bxxxxxxxx: "why is RA first aid cann man i stealth use and not unstealth cann man ra if man use unstealth ?????????"
BannedUser: "i was not using automate game action my hand was fall on keyboard during i was sleep .... i was completly fall on keyboard ..."

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Jul 04, 2024 17:31

Blue wrote:Login with google and microsoft accounts should be fixed now.

I can log in again. Thank you Blue.
Uthgard 2.0 auto-bestiary Zones, maps, monsters, locations, items, drop rates and statistics.
DAoC game mechanics information templates, realm ranks, spell dmg type, melee speed, blocking, exp/group calculation
Alb <M Y T H>: Citybilens, 50 Minstrel, Muchthinarms, 49 Paladin & Boltsarebroken, 48 Wizard
Hib: April, 50 Eldritch
Mid <Myth>: Direktoeren, 50 Shaman, Flammespyd, 50 Runemaster & Skambankeren, 50 Berzerker

also Tesla coil and high voltage is my hobby

Andbriwal
Warder

Postby Andbriwal » Jul 04, 2024 22:49

Working for me again too, logging in via Google. Thanks for sorting it out.

Korzik
Guardian

Postby Korzik » Jul 05, 2024 03:01

My issue is resolved, thank you. I had downloaded Opera as well, so either it was that or Blue's fix, but in any event, I can now log in. Thanks all.
Kors on Alb, We Play for Keeps
Korzik on Hib, Celtic Crusaders
Korik on Mid, Nordic Crusaders

Previous

Return to Support